IJAPHC has two issues per year (appearing in February and August) and contains studies, articles and information within the domain of interest elaborated by authors with high qualification. Therefore, IJAPHC encourages submissions which address original and innovative perspectives and cross-cultural approaches on different topics, suitable for one of the following rubrics:
- Research: editorial studies and scientific articles;
- Debates: ideas and concepts for the twenty-first century in close relation with the philosophical heritage of previous centuries;
- Dialogues: interviews with academic personalities of the contemporary philosophical world;
- Focus: philosophical and cultural events; academic and scientific life;
- Reviews: critical considerations on recent philosophical books;
- Restitutions: anniversaries and commemorations.